Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Still Around and Still Writing!

Oh, it's been a while since I've posted on here and I do apologize for it. Rest assured I'm still writing and coming up with saucy, hot, delicious stories. Look for them this winter.

Currently I'm trying to finish a full length novel under my alter ego and once I finish it I'm onto full blown erotic stories. I've gotten some awesome reviews for DANCE FOR YOUR SEX. Men seem to love it. Mwuahhhhh, to those lovely men who took a chance and dove into an erotic story.  Ladies, feel free to get a male perspective on erotica. But, keep in mind, these are written for men, so they won't be what you're used to.

I do love this cover. What do you think?


Again, if you have secret stories you'd like to see in a story, feel free to drop me a line, anonymously if you'd like and I'll see what I can do with it.

Remember to check out other awesome stories in the EC for Men's line at Ellora's Cave

No comments:

Post a Comment