Sunday, March 18, 2012

Your Body Close to Mine!




Hello my sexies! How's the world been treating you? Any good wet dreams lately? :)
Still waiting for someone to share their sexy, erotic and sensual side with me.

Today's theme is Your Body Close to Mine.

I just love the feeling of naked flesh pressed together. Don't you? Hard and soft, curves and muscles. I don't know about you, but having a man pin me against a wall with his body is hot. Take my control, strip me bare, kiss me all over. Sigh....Breasts cushioning against a strong chest, there simply isn't anything like it.

Enjoy my pics and if you're feeling brave share a story of how you were pinned or pressed a woman against a wall and had your way with her.

Have your read Dance for your Sex yet? Any comments you'd like to leave? How's about a little snippet to get the blood pumping?


"I’m gonna fuck you," he snarled, reaching into his pocket and retrieving his wallet. "I’m gonna fuck you just like this so if any of your employees walks up they can see me pounding that sweet pussy of yours with my big cock." Clay made quick time of opening his condom, releasing his oversensitive erection and covering it.

"If I wasn’t so fucking horny right now I’d make you get on your knees and suck me slow," he told her, nudging his head against her wet hole. Christ, her heat alone could melt his dick right off his body. "Brace yourself, Amanda."

Clay surged forward, delving deep and hard into her over-tight body, pushing through muscles that gripped and tugged, dousing him with her juice. He had to grit his teeth to keep from shouting the pleasure ripping through his body. He’d never felt anything so fucking good before.

It can also be found on Amazon.

Looking for a new male fantasy to write about. Any ideas y'all would like to share?

Look for me on facebook. I'm waiting for some new friends.






No comments:

Post a Comment