Sunday, January 22, 2012

I'm Here To Make Your Fantasies Come True!




 





Welcome to my blog where I'll be posting sexy pics, talking about secret fantasies and, oh yeah, showcasing my newest erotic book releases.

I've just signed a contract at Ellora's Cave for their new men's line where you'll read short, hot, steamy, sexy as hell stories from a man's point of view. That's right, it's all about the sex baby. Men, you want a hot read, right? But, you don't want to get all hung up on the romance. Well, that's what I'm here for. I live to make your fantasies come true.

My opinion, fantasies are normal, healthy and the dirtier the better. In between news about book releases we'll discuss fantasies maybe even share one or two? What do you think?

In the mean time, I'll show you a few of these stories that are available for your reading pleasure now. 


This first one is my favorite. Short and to the point and hot as hell.



Rylee Shotts can’t believe his luck when he witnesses the noisy girl-on-girl action next door. Brooke and Erica are so hot for each other, he doesn’t think twice about using the scene for his own pleasurable satisfaction.

When Brooke, the leggy main attraction of his fantasy-come-true, offers him no-strings sex, Rylee can’t refuse. Then her playmate joins in—and raw, carnal lust runs free during an explosive morning of heated mouths, desperate tongues and the kind of ecstasy Rylee’s only dreamed about.

Sound good? Now how many of you wouldn't love to be a voyeur to some sweet, delicious action like that? Wanna read Less Talk, More Action click here.  And, ladies, don't by shy, you know you secretly love pleasure for the sake of pleasure.

Check back in a few days and I'll introduce you to another screaming hot tale of lust, not strings and toe curling fun!

Until then, think about that secret fantasy you desperately want to act out and if you'd like and you're brave enough, drop me a line describing it, in detail. Anonymously of course. Who knows, maybe one day your fantasy will show up in a book.

Ohhhh, I know we're going to have such fun together. Until next time ...........





No comments:

Post a Comment